Friday, July 2, 2010

OMG A Crack in my achy breaky heart!


OMG!

I have never written that before but it seems appropriate.

I was just at Wegman's picking up Off and more onions for my trip to the woods. Checking out, I spotted THIS magazine cover!

Diane Boyd, "Princess of the periodicals", why didn't you tell me?
Just because I am not at Brewerton everyday you know you are suppose to keep me updated on the magazines!

Well, as Annie K. would say, "a picture is worth a thousand words".

Who cares that I can't take my computer with me? I will be reading about the boys of country all weekend...

2 comments:

  1. ...achy breaky...wasn't that the dude with the mullet? I bet all that country/woodsy air is making you think about the boys of country even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, yes achy breaky man had a bad hairdo and only one hit. He is also the father of Mylie Cyrus! The woodsy air was great but the mice and critters were not deterred by the onions!

    ReplyDelete