Friday, June 18, 2010

Cracking down on NOPL employees

Uh Oh!
I was told by the Blogger Police (NB) that the purpose of the blog is to comment on our learning experience as related to the 23 Things.
Personal yoga experiences and pictures of petunias do not really qualify so I guess I am losing credit.
Does that mean it gets subtracted from the 23 things and I could already be minus 1?
I can see where blogging can be a big ego trip. Of course if you only have 2 followers, your ego cannot get out of control.
I will try to stay on track Miss Smarty Nancy.
You know from past experience that coloring within the NOPL lines is not my strong suit.

3 comments:

  1. Your yoga post was great - just work the 23 Things in there somewhere and keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, let me comment for all the world to see (and I am sure ALL the world is following your blog). A wonderful day for me is to get my morning coffee, fire up the computer, look at my Google Reader and see that there is a new "Crack".
    Seriously, I think all the creativity that has been unleashed by this project is amazing and I can't wait to see what else we all come up with.
    Keep it coming Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the end, it's your blog. So long as you have 23 Things posts in the mix (maybe add tags to those to help them stand out), you're fine. Sounds like you're having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete